It matters to us and our donors that we engage with opinion formers and participate in awareness raising campaigns that seek to inform and educate others about the importance of the Millennium Development Goals.
- Be the change – we lead a delegation of community leaders to 10 Downing St to meet with the Minister for International Development to brief him about our campaign that reached over 100,000 people internationally. Please click here for a copy of the flyer.
- Read what the Minister of International Development said about Sewa International in a parliamentary debate about eradicating poverty in India. Please click here for a copy of the text.
- Briefing to the Secretary of State for International Development – we organised a briefing on Sewa International to the Secretary of State.
- As a result of our work with the British Prime Minister, Rt. Hon. Tony Blair, in a speech on faith & globalisation, he recognised Sewa International for its humanitarian work. Read his speech here
- On a regular basis we organise and participate in seminars and conferences on subjects related to humanitarian assistance and the millennium development goals.
- Sewa UK spoke about issues surrounding food poverty at "Asian Diaspora & IF Policy Debate", on Tuesday, 4th June 2013 at the House of Commons.